- Firstly, the time spent on the computer categorized as Productive, Non-Productive Time and Neutral Time.
- Productive Time : The amount of time spent on productive apps and websites during working hours.
- Non-Productive Time : The amount of time spent on non-productive apps and websites during working hours.
- Neutral Time : The amount of time spent on uncategorized apps and websites during working hours.
- Away Time : The amount of time in which user was offline and idle during working hours.
- Displays significant and neccesary summary of the user's tracked data i.e.; Working
time, Productive time and Non-Productive time etc.
- Top 5 Websites & Applications : The basic information about most visited sites and apps
are shown in the form of piechart.
- Productive Activity : The total worked time and the tracked Productive, Non-Productive and Neutral time of the user
will be depicted in the form of both bargraph and pie charts.
- Work-Life Balance : The comparison of expected work hours and actual work hours
will be illustrated in bargraphs and
can see the total worked hours just by hovering the mouse pointer on it.
- Here, Expected work hours reflects the minimum requirement of work hours for an employee as per the
commitment of the respective company or organization.
- Actual work hours reflects the total actual worked hours in a single working day by an employee.